Here is another version of a Jellyfish Craft Project. This very inexpensive craft is made with a small recycled plastic container and some strips of bubble wrap.
- small recycled plastic container
- bubble wrap (I had a pkg. from Dollar Tree!)
- glue (that dries clear)
- thin string or yarn for hanging
I wanted to make a smaller version so I checked our kitchen cabinets. My husband loves those little containers of applesauce for a snack. He willingly ate the applesauce (and washed the container) so I could have the body for my jellyfish sample.
Here are the easy directions.
- Find, wash, and recycle a plastic container.
- Cut approximately 9 strips of bubble wrap.
- Glue the bubble wrap strips inside the container.
- Punch a small hole in the plastic container if you want to hang the jellyfish.
- Thread the yarn or string through the hole and make a knot inside the cup.
- Children may want to decorate their jellyfish.
Visit an earlier post for some wonderful resources to help the kids learn about jellyfish. Click here.