This craft activity can be used when learning about arachnids (spiders, etc.) as part of an animal study or can be used as a Halloween Activity!
- construction paper
- white crayon, white chalk, white pencil or regular school pencil
- glitter glue
- Have students sketch a spider web on a piece of dark construction paper with a white crayon or piece of chalk.
- If using light colored paper, students may use a regular school pencil.
- Choose glitter glue in a different color(s) than the paper.
- Trace the web design with the glitter glue.
- Let the glue dry.
- If desired have students add a toy spider or student-made spider to their picture.